A laser treatment might be the fastest way in getting rid of your dark acne scars. But not everyone can afford laser treatment & not everyone fancy at the thought of going under the laser machine.
Here are our takes on reducing and getting rid of those dark acne scarring :
Exfoliate consistently every week
There are 2 types of exfoliation on which you may do both at the same time. They are double cleansing & scrub. Exfoliating can sloughs off the dead skin cells and helps resurface the skin
Use skin products that has a high Vitamin E ingredient in it
Vitamin E is known to help the dark acne scarring to fade faster
Make up some at home remedies such as turmeric spot cream
To create the turmeric spot cream, all you need is to crush some live turmeric (not the powdered ones) and add a few drops of water. Form it into a paste and apply on the scar areas. Turmeric is known for its ability to fade acne scars
Wearing your masks consistently every week
Masks such as chlorophyll masks help in healing & fading out acne scars. Wears it consistently every week
Here’s a kind reminder for anyone having a tough time with their skin :
Acne does not make you ugly. They are normal like freckles & stretch marks. They just come and go. Consistency is the key!
TRY THIS OUT!
Presenting you our golden drops, The Glow Nectar. This luxurious organic Face Oil formulated plant oils works as a moisturizer and a light serum. A non-greasy formula which is fast absorbent to skin and gentle enough to use for everyone.
What Are The Benefits?
- Improve skin texture. Skin feels more silky smooth, soft, moist & supple.
- Helps brightens complexion. No more dull skin.
- Contains antioxidant properties which helps to firm up the skin, prevent-reduce signs of wrinkles, crowfeet and fine lines.
- Helps treats-repairs pigmentation and sun damages due to over exposure of the sun such as sunburn.
- It helps in restoring the face tissues of the skin.
- Help to treat-fade light acne scars
- Apart from moisturizing the skin, Luxurious Organic Face Oil also works as a natural light sun protector so it is suitable to be use every day either on its own or before make-up application.