Face oil is one of the important facial care routines for some people based on facial skin condition. It is not necessarily just for those with dry skin.
For those of you who have oily skin it is also recommended to apply face oil because oily skin means it lacks hydration. So this means, face oil helps balance oil production and it makes your skin moisturized throughout the day.
But how important is face oil in your skin care routine? There are no rules when and how often you need to apply face oil on the face. For those of you who have a problem with excess oil, it is recommended to use it during the day, after applying moisturizing cream and before SPF cream and sunscreen.
While for those of you with dry skin, it is recommended to apply two or three drops of face oil after bathing or before going to bed.
The Benefits of Face Oil
Reduces wrinkles on the face - Our skin is exposed to UV rays and dirty air environments. This causes the skin to look dull and damaged, further accelerating skin wrinkles. Face oil acts to improve the structure of the skin and provide the best moisture. Here's how, take two or three drops of face oil and do a gentle massage on the wrinkles such as around the lips, forehead, under the eyes and the edges of the nose.
Primer for make-up - Face oil absorbs into the skin and makes foundation application easier and smoother.
Relieves redness - Dry skin is more likely to cause redness. Especially when sweating. Face oil relieves skin irritation and itching. But, don't put too much! Enough with just a drop and warm it up on your palm before slowly massaging it on your face.
TRY THIS OUT!
The Glow Nectar Luxurious Organic Face Oil (50ML) with Jojoba, Geranium,Clary Sage & Ylang Ylang - Previously known as Luxurious Organic Face Oil.
- Improve skin texture. Skin feels more silky smooth, soft, moist & supple
- Regulates your natural sebum secretion. Our skin produces natural oil to help our skin moisturized. But for oily skin, oily-greasy feels is caused by over active sebum secretion. While dry skin caused by less-not enough sebum secretion
- Helps to regulates the sebum secretion back to normal
- Helps brightens complexion. No more dull skin
- Contains antioxidant properties which helps to firm up the skin, prevent-reduce signs of wrinkles, crowfeet and fine lines
- Helps treats-repairs pigmentation and sun damages due to over exposure of the sun such as sunburn
- It helps in restoring the face tissues of the skin\
- Help to treat-fade light acne scars
- Apart from moisturizing the skin, this golden drop oil also works as a natural light sun protector and reduce/avoid the sunburn so it is suitable to be use every day either on its own or before make-up application