Adania is looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to be part of our dynamic team.
Be part of the fast-paced beauty industry. If you're passionate about healthy lifestyle that centralizes on all natural and organic products, then this could just be your potential job!
These are some of the tasks that you will be responsible for:
- Listening to customer requirements and present product knowledge that contributes to sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calls are required to arrange meetings with potential customers on potential business collaborations
- Responding to incoming emails and phone inquiries
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customers information & database
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, tour, events, and demonstrations;
- Challenging any objections with good product knowledge to ensure that customers are well informed of the nature of our products
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Create detailed proposal documents for potential business collaborations
- Check quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Record sales, order information, and data entry
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets set by company
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Attending team meetings and share best practice with the rest of your colleagues
Perks include allowance and bonus for your hard work, with basic salary.
Kindly e-mail you resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested in being part of Adania's team or if you have any inquiry regarding the job.